Spent all of yesterday flat on my back with some kind of a stomach flu. Remind me not to get sick again, because that sucked. A few things I’ve been meaning to get off my chest:
1. Congrats to Team Fenson who captured the first ever US olympic curling medal – they did not in fact keep the Canadians down, but they did edge out Great Britain. I also have word that Curl has gotten some airplay on MIX 103.7 in Minnesota. Rock!
2. Just did an interview with John Moe for a show called The Works on KUOW in Seattle that should air tomorrow night at 8 PM. Thanks Jon!
3. I found this picture of a half-pony half-monkey monster sculpture on Flickr. Someone has too much time on their hands (um, besides me).
4. Paul and Storm, my co-bills for the March 19th gig, have released this tribute to Don Knotts.
5. Here is a million dollar idea about 20 years too late.
6. And finally, here is this cover of Skullcrusher Mountain from David Stevenson.