Long-term or wide-ranging projects by fans using JoCo's works or inspired by them. Short-term or one-shot creations should, whenever possible, be filed under the Videos or Other Media page for the song on which they are based, not placed here.
- T-shirt design contest, 2008-02-10 to 2008-03-08 (results)
- PopSci video contest for "I Feel Fantastic", 2007-05-29 to 2007-06-18 (results)
- Quick Stop Entertainment remix contest for "Code Monkey", 2006-11-19 to 2006-12-09 (results)
- "Cute monkey" t-shirt contest, 2006-05-05 to 2006-05-22 (results)
- Guitar solo contest for "Shop Vac", 2005-10-07 to 2005-10-17 (results)
 Other Projects:
- Artificial Heart Cover: A Jonathan Coulton Tribute by Smashy Claw.
- Ultimate Jonathan Coulton Playlist There are many JoCo playists on YouTube. This is one of them. (With over 14 hours of music on two pages, and 200+ videos.)
- Code Monkey - A Jonathan Coulton Movie Musical The first movie from the geeky production team VS. THE UNIVERSE.
- Jonathan Coulton ◓ Artificial Heart ► 18 Music Videos A playlist of fan-made music videos for all of the songs from the 2011 album, edited between August 2011 and August 2012. Much of the footage used to create the videos came from Archive.org. They have also been edited together into one YouTube video.
- Vid A Week - Based on Thing a Week, done over the summer of 2011. 10 Jonathan Coulton music videos in 10 weeks, done in 10 different styles of filmmaking. Plus, blog posts about the project and bonus videos.
- Code Monkey travels the world
- Ponkey travels the world
- The Jonathan Coulton Project - A video podcast to make and distribute videos for Jonathan Coulton songs
- December 1st Spread The Word About JoCo Day (including JoCo bookmarks)
- The Mandelbrot Set, an internet cover band. Forum thread and Google Group.
- JoCo - the musical live performance  / distributed filming 
- Lesson a week - suuuupaadave's weekly guitar lessons for JoCo songs, with songs selected by polls in the forums
- Zombies: the musical - another musical using, mostly, JoCo songs, this is a very rough draft and it will get updated several times in the upcoming weeks.
- Jonathan Coulton Adventures - A series of graphical adventure games based on the music and characters of Jonathan Coulton in the style of classic adventure games like The Secret of Monkey Island
- The Other Grey Meat - A webcomic entirely inspired by the song Re: Your Brains, with an underlying theory as to why zombies would be capable of having a very human-like conversation. The story is basically post-apocalyptic, all of the humans have been eaten, and it's business as usual.