More Fun with MP3Tunes

May 31st, 2005

Let me know when this gets boring, but Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow is now #5 in the list of top albums and Jonathan Coulton is now #1 (!) in the list of top artists. No special quirky filtering necessary. Dear Brobdingnagian Bards: eat it, sincerely, me.

I thank all of you who have been kind enough to buy my music from one of the only sites that lets you do whatever you want with the music you buy. As they say, w00t.

8 Responses to “More Fun with MP3Tunes”

1. JH says:

Before saying eat it, you should be aware that the Brobdingnagians are traditionally described as being 72 feet tall “anti-Lilliputians” who are known to keep giant wasps.

Maybe that’s why the rock one notch higher than you. Do you have a giant wasp? Or even a normal sized wasp?

Look into it.

Congratulations

2. JC says:

Wasps are of no concern to me, giant or otherwise. And the BBs are not the only ones who are anti-Lilliputian, BELIEVE ME. Lilliputians, coming here, taking our jobs, speaking their itty-bitty language…speak American you tiny bitches!

3. jpez says:

Damn lilliputians…perhaps we could kill them off with giant wasps?

4. Wow! Such anger against us sweet bards. Sorry if we’ve interferred with your world domination. That’s not even our most-popular CD.

Ah well. Keep up the great promotion.

PS. What are we supposed to eat?

5. JC says:

Aw, get out of here you crazy kids, you know I’m just having a bit ‘o fun! I think there’s room enough for all of us – one month you’ll sell a CD, the next month I’ll sell one. That’s two CDs!

As I think I mentioned in my first post re you: Renaissance music inspired by Lord of the Rings? Yes please, I’ll take a dozen. Rock on, lute lovers.

Er, you aren’t really 72 feet tall are you?

6. JC says:

Oh, and when I said you should “eat it,” I was referring to a piece of cake or pie of your choosing. Enjoy!

7. GreyArea says:

Ok, just bought ‘Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow” from iTunes as a result of hearing ‘Skullcrusher Mountain’ on Dave Slusher’s Evil Genius Chronicles podcast.

Wonderful stuff :-)

8. BTW, I LOVE “Skullcrusher Mountain”. Featured it in one of my podcasts not too long ago.

Cheers!